Your Guide to Netflix Binge Watching
There are many TV shows on Netflix & I often find others wondering what they should watch next! Here is a list of some of my favorite binge worthy tv series on Netflix.
*Thank you Netflix for the tv series descriptions!!*
Hope this helps!!
- Breaking Bad: “A man who has cancer teams up with a former student to secure his family’s future by manufacturing & selling crystal meth.” This show was awesome!
- Criminal Minds: “FBI profilers get into the minds of psychopathic criminals.”
- Prison Break: “A structural engineer tries to bust his brother who is wrongly convicted of a murder out of prison.”
- The Killing: “Homicide detectives Sarah & Stephen are affected by the murders they investigate.”
- Law & Order SVU: “Follows members of the special victims unit as they investigate sexual offenses etc.” Everyone loves this show!
- Dexter: “By day, Dexter is a blood-splatter analyst for the Miami Police. At night he is a killer who targets other murderers.” Twisted.
- Sons of Anarchy: “Gun-running motorcycle club the Sons of Anarchy soon butt heads with rival bikers, racist groups and the law.” Can’t go wrong with this show!
- The Blacklist: “A brilliant fugitive turns himself in and offers to help the FBI find and take down other baddies, only if Elizabeth Keen is his partner.”
- How to Get Away with Murder: “Attorney & law professor Annalise & her five students become involved in a twisted murder case.”
- The Following: “Kevin Bacon stars as a cop in pursuit of a psychotic killer. This is a psychological thriller series.” I was obsessed with the first season.
- Scandal: “A powerful team of Washington D.C lawyers make scandals disappear while handling government crises and problems of their own.”
- Orange is the New Black: “A privileged New Yorker ends up in a women’s prison when a past crime catches up with her.”
- Grey’s Anatomy: “Intern Meredith Grey finds herself caught up in personal and professional passions with fellow doctors at Seattle Hospital.” Everyone’s favorite tv show of all time.
- Shameless: “A drama and comedy mixed into one. Centers on siblings in a dysfunctional Chicago family who struggle while coping with their alcoholic father.” One of my favorite tv shows!
- Black Mirror: “A suspenseful series that taps into the collective unease about our modern world.”
- Gossip Girl: “A group of hyper privileged Manhattan private-school kids seem to get away with everything. Except for an anonymous blogger who watches their every move.” I loved this show.
- One Tree Hill: “Half brothers Lucas & Nathan alternate between kinship and rivalry on the basketball court and in the hearts of their friends.” I have watched this 10 times.
- Revenge: “A young woman moves to the Hamptons and charms her neighbors while plotting their downfall for the sins they committed against her family.” A must watch.
- Parenthood: “Four grown siblings juggle parenthood, relationships, careers and more as they cope with life’s ups and downs.”
- The OA: “7 years after vanishing from her home, a young woman returns with mysterious new abilities & recruits five strangers for a secret mission.”
- The 100: “A century after earth was devastated by a nuclear apocalypse, 100 space station residents are sent to the planet to determine whether it’s habitable or not.”
- The Vampire Diaries: “Trapped in adolescent bodies, feuding vampire brothers Stefan & Damon vie for the affection of captivating teenage Elena.
- Family Guy: “Animated show, buffoonish Peter Griffin and his dysfunctional family experience wacky misadventures.”
- Grace & Frankie: “They’re not friends but when their husbands leave them for each other they begin to bond.”
- How I Met Your Mother: “Ted’s search for his soul mate is told through his flashbacks. As an adult Ted recounts to his kids how he met their mother.”
- New Girl: “Still rebounding from a break up, Jessica moves in with 3 single guys and they are all ready to help her understand the ways of the world.”
- Jane the Virgin: “After vowing to remain chaste until marriage, jane learns she’s pregnant due to a medical slip up and has to rethink her future.”
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: “A woman is rescued from a doomsday cult and lands in NYC, she must navigate a world she didn’t think existed anymore.”
- Friends: “A hit sitcom that follows the merry misadventures of six 20-something year olds as they navigate the pitfalls of work, life and love in 1990s Manhattan.”
- The Office: “This hit comedy chronicles the foibles of disgruntled office workers led by deluded boss Michael.”
- Always Sunny in Philadelphia: “A group of narcissistic friends run a Philly bar where their juvenile behavior brings situations from uncomfortable to hysterically horrible.”
- Girl Boss: “Rebellious & broke, Sophia stumbles into creating an online business and learns how to be the boss.”
Horror / Thriller / Sci-Fi TV
- Scream: “A slasher show that is an adaptation to the slasher film series of the same name.”
- Supernatural: “Siblings Dean and Sam crisscross the country investigating paranormal activity and picking fights with demons, ghosts, and monsters.”
- American Horror Story: “This twisted drama plays upon the power of supernatural fears and everyday horrors.”
- The Originals: “The Mikaelsons move to New Orleans and form an alliance with local witches in effort to rule the city in this Vampire Diaries spinoff.”
- Santa Clarita Diet: “Ordinary husband and wife realtors until she undergoes a dramatic change that sends them down a road of death and destruction. In a good way.”
- The Walking Dead: “Survivors hold on to hope of humanity by banding together to fight for survival after a zombie apocalypse hits.” If you like zombies this ones for you!
- Bates Motel: “Norman Bates & Mother Norma open a motel after the death of Norman’s father. But the mental state of Norman drives them down a dark and violent path.” A fantastic creepy twist of a show.
- Stranger Things: “When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces, and one strange little girl.”
- Lost: “After their plane crashes on a deserted island, a diverse group of people must adapt to their new home and contend with the island’s enigmatic forces.”