16 Questions You Ask Yourself In Your Twenties
If you haven’t asked yourself a few of these questions while journeying through your twenties, then I DON’T BELIEVE YOU.
- Do I have to wake up? : Ten more minutes please! I mean seriously, do I have to wake up and go to that terrible job that I hate. Oh snap. Rent’s due next week. Yup! I have to wake up. *rushes to get ready, still almost late.*
- What’s the doctors? Dentist huh?: I don’t remember the last time I went to the doctors. Not only is it because i’m too lazy to call and schedule an appointment, but really 30$ co-pay, GET OUTTA HERE! Are you crazy?
- Late again, what’s my excuse?: Let’s think, uh traffic? No that won’t work. Hm. My dog got sick? Long coffee line? I got it! Popped my tire. Perfect.
- Do you think if I pay for my coffee in quarters they’ll judge? : I need that coffee so bad, but all I have is spare change. The life of a broke girl. Coffee is life. COFFEE IS LIFE.
- Can I be debt free yet? : Wow, I am sick and tired of paying off these student loans, not to mention that credit card debt I racked up because I needed that new victoria secret bathing suit…or was it because I wanted a new pair of jeans? …maybe groceries I don’t know? How to feel rich in your twenties!
- Should I cook tonight? : Definitely. Yes I should and it’ll be pasta again… Nope scratch that… frozen pizza for the win!! Boiling water just takes way too long…too much effort.
- How do I ace an interview? : Note to self, don’t be awkward. Now do I wear a skirt or dress pants? Always eye contact but not too much. And “why do you want this job?” Um duh, because I need to pay my bills. *sigh*
- Am I ever going to get married and have kids? : The answer is, nope! I mean seriously, someone fall in love with me? I can’t even wing my eyeliner yet. My eyebrows are never on fleek. Maybe when i’m thirty.
- Do I want to go out to the bars tonight?: No! Are you kidding me my bed time is 9pm. and even if it isn’t I got a date with my couch. Wow, are we sure i’m not fifty?
- Should I drink another glass of wine?: The question I always ask myself as i’m Netflix and chilling..alone…Yes girl! You deserve that second glass! What a loner.
- Do I need an oil change?: Well I mean I haven’t changed it in six months…yikes I think it’s time. What do you mean 25$! Well, what’s one more month?
- What do I want to do with my life?: Woah, calm down charlie, I don’t even know what I want to do tomorrow. Hm. Maybe nothing? Yeah, nothing sounds great. How to be your biggest motivator!
- Am I rich yet?: *checks bank balance* two dollars and fifteen cents. Excellent. So rich. Great!
- Do I really need to go to the gym today?: Duh! get moving! Cardio is your friend! *puts gym outfit on, sits on couch* hm. maybe tomorrow.
- How far will my gas last after the gas light comes on?: Well the answer always is, hopefully to work and back because I only have two cents.
- Am I alive?: But seriously am I? Because I feel dead.
Ohhhhh how I love being twenty something.